Chart, Learn & Share at OvaGraph
• Fertility Charting Made Easy
• Supportive TTC Community Forum
• No Fees. Period.
“Fertility charting provides essential insight into your menstrual cycle, giving you the practical knowledge you need to take control of your reproductive health and fertility. If you’ve read my book, Taking Charge of Your Fertility, you know that all you really need to chart your fertility is a BBT thermometer and a chart. While that remains true, many women find digital fertility charting to be more convenient, and enjoy the sophistication that technology adds to this fundamental life skill. So, whether you are actively trying to conceive or simply want to understand your menstrual cycle better, I know you will find everything you need here at OvaGraph to store and track your fertility, and a warm, safe community in which to ask questions and share your journey.” - Toni Weschler, author of Taking Charge of Your Fertility
OvaGraph is quick, easy - and best of all - it's free!
- Color-coded fertility charts and personalized ovulation calendars of all your menstrual cycle data:
- Basal Body Temperature (BBT)
- Cervical Fluid
- Cervical Position
- OvaCue Fertility Monitor readings, and much more!
- Calculates your ovulation date, your fertile days and your cover line based on BBT data
- Unlimited storage of ovulation cycle data
- Experienced moderators
- Active and supportive community of women
Reading You Might Find Useful
- Know your 'Trying-to-Conceive' lingo - the fertility world is full of acronyms. Read our list of the most popular fertility acronyms.
- Psychologist Meg Jay on knowing your fertility in your twenties to help your future family.