Pinpoint Ovulation and Increase your Odds of Getting Pregnant with OvaGraph!
“Fertility charting provides essential insight into your menstrual cycle, giving you the practical knowledge you need to take control of your reproductive health and fertility. The root of my approach to fertility charting is the Fertility Awareness Method, a remarkable system that uses just two basic fertility signs – BBT and cervical fluid – to determine when you are ovulating. If you’ve read my book, Taking Charge of Your Fertility, you know that all you really need to chart your fertility is a BBT thermometer and a chart. While that remains true, many women find electronic fertility charting to be more convenient, and enjoy the sophistication that technology adds to this fundamental life skill. So, whether you are actively trying to conceive or simply want to understand your menstrual cycle better, I know you will find everything you need here at OvaGraph to store and track your fertility information, and a warm, safe community in which to ask questions and share your journey.” - Toni Weschler, author of Taking Charge of Your Fertility
Ovagraph is quick, easy - and best of all - it's free!
- Color-coded fertility charts and personalized ovulation calendars of all your menstrual cycle data:
- Basal Body Temperature (BBT)
- OvaCue Fertility Monitor readings
- Cervical Mucus Consistency, and much more!
- Calculates your ovulation date, your fertile days and your coverline based on BBT data
- Unlimited storage of ovulation cycle data
- Experienced moderators
- Active and supportive community of women
Click above images to enlarge.